Thursday, February 26, 2009

dimishia shout out: DAMN IT!!

when i open my dear facebook..
im going to be jealous..

okay..
imagine...im his girl..
but there is no one..no one..my photo on it...

damn it!!!
always photo his friends..friends...best friend..or whoever lah

tell the truth dear..
we've been through this relationship as long as 6 years..
r u love me or not??
mouth could lie...

u said to me that u really love me..
totally bullshitt!!!

i always being patient to understand you,,
to support you in everything way...
but why??
u couldn't understand about what i feel..
about what i want??
about what i thought?
are u selfish or what??
or am i ur robot??
absolutely not..

i dont wanna going to be ur robot or somethin'
so better if u let me free..with my happiness..
im pretend is like nothing wrong..

okay..u love me in ur own way,,
but i can't feel it..whyy??
i dont know..
sorry if i have to say that..it's that the truth from my heart..

sometimes i can feel that u are really love me..
but if u are mad at me..u are really change to be anyone that i dont know..

God..YOU know i love him much..
but why he do this to meee??whyy??
im hurt..im always crying..
maybe love is blind...
love make me like a fool..like some an idiot people..
damn it!!
cmon dimishia..open your eyes..!!
shittttt...

dimishia describe what i feel like the picture below..

see it..

x.o.x.o

dimishia

No comments:

Post a Comment