Thursday, February 5, 2009

missing a little thing in the past

here i am..
i feel lonely..
and i didnt know what i want to write..
just sit in front of my computer..

there's nothing to tell..
uuuhh,,,i miss you soo much dear..
but wher r you??
why r u not beside me here..??
it's seems too far..
but in fact we're closely
i really missing a little thing that we could do together..
would it happen again dear??
u always ask me..
what would i do..??
what i want to eat..?
wher r u??
take care of me...
u always kept me from the others..

but..i realize..
all in the past
never comeback to me..
past..is the past..
but now,i have to looking what happen in the next of my life..
i dont know..only God knows..

but in the deepest of my heart..
i loved u dear..
there's no one can replace u in my heart..
either he handsome..
either he better from you..
either he kindness
either he rich man
or he loves me more than u love..
i dont care..
only you can have my heart..
im stuck in you..maybe..
swear..
only you that i love..
but im begging to you..
please dont breaking my heart again..
please dont leave me alone..
please dont hurt my heart..
coz i've just only one heart..

i always support you dear..
whatever u do..
for you happiness..
the one thing that u must to know is..
i will sacrifice for ur happiness dear..
even there's no me there..
in ur happiness..
i will do it for the one who i loved..
i just want to see ur smile..
back at me..
i will prove it
what i say

in the end..i said
I love you soo much MGS
would our dreams be come true???


x.o.x.o


_dimishia_

No comments:

Post a Comment