Monday, June 8, 2009

dimishia and diet

on saturday early morning i decided to do jogging..
coz i realized my body was more fat than last...
oooo..NO!!!

soo..on that day i was started begin a healthy life..
more eat veggies and juice...

i am jogging with my lil couzens..yayyy,,for the 1st time i just do only 1 hour..
but i think it really burn my calories

in the afternoon of sat day..me and my twins my lil couzens going to PIM..
but i can't stop my passion to eat,,,hahahhaa...
so i order 1 hotplate of noodle at Yammie

and after ate..me and my couzens and mysis..walked around PIM..

and you know what after from PIM we dinner at Banana "jajanan kaki lima"

i just ordered "bananas cheese chocolate"..and that make me feeling gulity is i'm trying..a "bakwan, batagor, bubur ayam..." that order by my frenz and my sis

ooo my goosh..that day has really ruined my plan to do a healthy life..


see...i eat too much this day,,,

xoxo

dimishia

2 comments:

  1. hehehehe..makanya ayo ke jakarta dunk lan..
    nanti gw traktir makan yammie deeh di pim..
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete