Thursday, June 4, 2009

there's a lil' time

well..before im going home from my office..
i just wanna writing here..in my blog..
there's nothing special that i want to tell..
but i just like writing and writing...
okay..i just wanna tell that i've been to be a permanent employee
yayayyyy...im happy..

kenyataannya ga sempet juga!! hehee
i have to going home..
and the blogging continue this morning..

im happy coz at lunch time
i'll meet my dearest MGS...huhuhu..
its been a long time not to see him..meet him..
really miss him..
mmm..dimishia wants to cut my hair..
my hair now really messed up..
soo i search on googling to find a new hair cut for me..

soo..what do yaa think about this style..
i think it was really good for my chubby face..hehehe..
yayy..i really want to cut my hair..
xoxo
dimishia

No comments:

Post a Comment