Tuesday, June 9, 2009

dimishia work and passion for buy a bags

Look the pics above..
this taken spotaneously from my phone..
MY DESK JOB in my office...
look..really messed up..
the old computer..the paper,,,my bb,,the pen, calculator
woow...look like no space for me to do something...
my usual if im work..hehehehe..
today im busy with my duty here..
to do a monthly report..branch performance...marketing analyze..
pppfffff fiiiuuuhh...just take a deep breath
but i love my job...love it..love it..
and really enjoy to work
at lunch..i spent my time to browsing some online shop..i found the bag that i really want long time a go..."the nu ballanciaga bags"..
i found it in my frenz facebook. i have to buy it..
see...nice color..i want it...i want it...
soo what do u think about this bag ??

xoxo
Dimishia

1 comment:

  1. yes it is a nice bag but it cost almost 1k here.. huhuhuh. I love the color!

    ReplyDelete