Thursday, January 22, 2009

love being complicated

Love being complicated

hhhmmmmm,..
take a deep breath...
and i think my mind was flying into another place..

think twice...
i judge my self..
i cannot do this..
its not really me..
ooo...God..help me..
but i let my feelings

but i cant stop this feelings..
huhuhu..i dont know
soo,,better if im ignore it..

well..love being complicated..what it means??
in the time..u love someone..
u willing to do anything..
except it something that make u fear..
as if the day is full of happiness..
tai aja rasa coklat...

hahaha...itu mungkin yang bisa digambarkan orang lagi jatuh cinta...

well..
back to the topic..
sometimes..
i didnt want to come into this..
but i cant refuse it..
uuuhh...i hate being this..
but life is a problem..
or
problem is a life??

no matter what it is..
i want change my self..i want change to be better and more better..

No comments:

Post a Comment